Microwave Oven Simulator is an embedded systems application which simulates the main control logic of a Microwave Oven.
The major features of this project includes:
1. Time Control: A feature to control the amount of time to cook the food
2. Temperature Control: A Sensing control to cook the food under a specific set Temperature
3. I/O Controls:
- This feature would detect all external events like whether the door is open or closed.
- The lamp control stops once the door is opened.
- This feature will also sense the availability of the food in the compartment before cooking action has to be taken.
- The turntable control to rotate the food for even cooking.
4. CLCD Display: Character LCD will be used to display the microwave status & time values.