Q1. What is PROJECT Based INTERNSHIP?
Ans: Project based internship means student will be able to learn by doing experiments on various technologies.
Q2. In which technologies projects will be based on?
Ans: All New Technologies like AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, IoT, Embedded, Cyber Security, Robotics, Black Chain etc.
Q3. Will the projects be based on job demand for the industry in the coming days?
Ans: Yes. Projects will be based on following Key areas where the demand in job for the industry in the days to come are:
- IT software and h/w
- IoT, Cyber security, BMS
- Industry 4.0/Smart Manufacturing (AI/ML/Data Science/Python/IIOT/DEVOPS/Robotics)
- Industrial Automation
- PCB Design & Hardware
- Security Surveillance and many more
Q4. Where can Student register for Project internship?
Q5. What is the duration of Project Internship?
Ans: 4 weeks to 6 weeks
Q6. Will student have to pay for it?
Ans: Yes. Students will have to fee to buy the projects.
Q7. What is the mode of delivery?
Q8. What is On-Line Training Methodology?
Ans: The training will include an appropriate mix of the following:
- Live training sessions
- Practice sessions for the participants through projects and cases
- Periodic Q&A and quizzes
Q9. Will it include theory classes also?
Ans: Yes. Basic understanding of relevant technology will be given in theory classes.
Q10. What is the Delivery Mechanism and process?
Ans: The process for the delivery of the program is as follows:
Q11. How will student be able to see their session calendar?
Ans: After successfully enrolment, a separate dashboard will be provided to students with the facilities of session calendar, project completion report, chat forum, online classes, virtual lab etc.
Q12. Will any certificate be given after completion of Project Internship?
Ans: Yes. After completion of Project Internship ESSCI Certificate will be given followed by assessment.
Q13. How will student get this certificate?
Ans: Certificate will be sent on registered email Id and Students can also access it online.
Q14. What will Student learn by doing this Project Internship?
Ans: A student will learn what the roles and responsibilities of a particular career are from people working in the field. What sort of projects do they work on? What skills and knowledge do they need to perform this job?
Note: Students will be assigned many tasks to complete the project with different roles and responsibilities.
Q15. How will it help into academia & career?
- Having successfully completed a Project Internship makes a candidate more attractive to employers. Many companies prefer to hire students who have completed internship programs, have better work habits and have higher technical and industry skills since they have received formal job training and professional guidance.
- Completing a Project based internship also makes a student a more attractive candidate for colleges and scholarships. Having “real world” work experience shows a college or scholarship panel that a student has a clear set of goals that they are actively working towards. Demonstrating commitment and follow through demonstrates a high level of maturity, responsibility, and willingness to do what it takes to be successful.
- By successfully completing an internship, a student can obtain a positive recommendation that can be used for future employers, college admission and scholarship applications.
Q16. Will student get any placement assistance?
Ans: Short-term Project Internship doesn’t lead to career but it surely helps to get better opportunities.
Students can see the opportunities at ESSCI Job Portal (https://jobportal.essc-india.org/) by registering their profile.
Q17. What is the look and feel of the completion certificate candidate gets?
Ans: Sample Certificate will look like this.