Level 1: For grades 3,4,5
At the end of this level a student will be able to:
- Understand the applications of drones
- Assemble a drone
- Understand the functionality of each drone component
- Understanding concepts of propellers and flight
- Understand the concept of Pitch, roll and yaw
- Student will be able to fly the drone using a standard controller
What Will You Learn?
- Drones are both fun and an excellent source of STEM enrichment. Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics are an important part of child's education. Although finding activities that promote STEM learning can be difficult, drones are an excellent opportunity to provide that experience. In addition, drones require precision to operate, while improving hand-eye coordination.
- ESSCI DroneTech program provides student's the edge to advance career in the field of Drones, after finishing the school.
About the instructor
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESSCI)
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India is an autonomous industry-led not for profit organization under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, which creates, and maps skill competency frameworks to jobs in the industry. The council is promoted by 6 major Industry associations in Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) space viz., CEAMA, ELCINA, IESA, IPCA, MAIT & ELCOMA.
DroneTech for Class 3
DroneTech for Class 4
DroneTech for Class 5