Level 3: For grades 9,10,11,12
At the end of this level a student will be able to:
- Design their own drone from scratch
- Understand the interfacing of sensors
- Program sensors
- Add sensors to their drones
- Work on large frame drones
What Will You Learn?
- Drones are both fun and an excellent source of STEM enrichment. Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics are an important part of child's education. Although finding activities that promote STEM learning can be difficult, drones are an excellent opportunity to provide that experience. In addition, drones require precision to operate, while improving hand-eye coordination.
- ESSCI DroneTech program provides student's the edge to advance career in the field of Drones, after finishing the school.
About the instructor
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESSCI)
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India is an autonomous industry-led not for profit organization under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, which creates, and maps skill competency frameworks to jobs in the industry. The council is promoted by 6 major Industry associations in Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) space viz., CEAMA, ELCINA, IESA, IPCA, MAIT & ELCOMA.
DroneTech for Class 9th
DroneTech for Class 10th
DroneTech for Class 11th
DroneTech for Class 12th