- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- DroneTech (Level 1)
Level 2: For grades 6,7,8
At the end of this level the student will be able to:
- Design and select motors as per the weight of the drone
- Understand the Concept of RPM and its impact on drone flying
- Understand the physics behind pitch roll and yaw
- Explain how a controller of the drone impacts the motion of the drone
- Build the 3d model of a drone
- Program the controller of the drone
What Will You Learn?
- Drones are both fun and an excellent source of STEM enrichment. Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics are an important part of child's education. Although finding activities that promote STEM learning can be difficult, drones are an excellent opportunity to provide that experience. In addition, drones require precision to operate, while improving hand-eye coordination.
- ESSCI DroneTech program provides student's the edge to advance career in the field of Drones, after finishing the school.
About the instructor
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESSCI)
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India is an autonomous industry-led not for profit organization under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, which creates, and maps skill competency frameworks to jobs in the industry. The council is promoted by 6 major Industry associations in Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) space viz., CEAMA, ELCINA, IESA, IPCA, MAIT & ELCOMA.
No Data Available in this Section
No Attachment Found